1st post in this 'ere forum....

Joe T

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
DSC_3567-01a1.jpg

Taken at the London meet last October. Not really my forte this animal stuff :LOL:

very nice young male Harris' Hawk (Bay Winged Hawk for the USA contigent). I used to fly them for a job in Falconry, beautiful birds and nice photo Joe but would have preffered the head not so straight on personally, looks like he's got a gobstopper in his chops :) .

:agree:
also lose the mess in the background

Having cloned it Joe looks a lot better, if you want some nice piccies of Harris' Hawks they get flown at most Falconry centres nowadays cos they so much easier to train, they like the labrador of the BoP world but with a nasty streak to their victims :D

I like it just as it is Joe. Superb!

loads better after the clone - great eyes

not much sense of speed on this one!

get down lower Joe, try and get the background as clear as possible, nice bit of even colour or sky helps loads...

not much sense of speed on this one!

get down lower Joe, try and get the background as clear as possible, nice bit of even colour or sky helps loads...

Hmm, it was taken in Trafalgar Square! If I was any lower the background would be far far more cluttered! And no chance of any sky unless I got so far underneath he could poop on me!

In other situations of course, what you say is 100% valid though.... :p

Back