1st shot with new/used camera

Name
Nathan Hulse
Edit My Images
Yes
Other people show first shots with their new acquisitions, so I'm going to aswell. I recently purchase a used canon 1d mk11n of ebay, after making the decision to aviod the mk111 due to focus problems. I went to an event with two camera, but only had one flash unit, so took this with available light only at ISO640. This was the first frame out the camera. I was quite impressed, didn't expect them to be bright and infocus, I was balancing on a set of step ladders at the time.
Freema Agyeman from Dr Who, so I'm told.

NJHA_907.jpg

(y)
looks like a nice start mate..

md(y)

That looks pretty damned good from where I am sitting (y)

Cheers guys. One thing I noticed from changing between my 20D was that the viewfinder on the 1d series shows all the frame not 95%, which I forgot, and chopped the top of her head off. With the 20D I always when in a bit tighter than I needed to, to compensate for that.

Cheers guys. One thing I noticed from changing between my 20D was that the viewfinder on the 1d series shows all the frame not 95%, which I forgot, and chopped the top of her head off. With the 20D I always when in a bit tighter than I needed to, to compensate for that.

I did notice that, but your forgiven being the first frame 'n' all :D
Its got a lot of potential, thats for sure (y)

Back