1st

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm generally not one to post personal stuff in public forums, but have just heard my daughter has received a 1st in Archaeology from the UCL and I just have to tell the whole bloody world. :) Well done Rebecca another proud parenting moment.

Last edited:
That's a fantastic result - you must be a very very proud father.

Good for Rebecca

Well done that girl!

My son is pleased with his 2-1.

He can become a Barista now :)

Well done Rebecca!!

Fantastic - Part of me wishes I had done that when I was younger, love history and trying to piece together stuff would be such a great career. Hope that is the start of a great career - maybe see her on Time Team (if that is still running?)

fantastic and a very interesting subject that really could make her truly see the world!

I did Arch O level :)

Great result, well done!

That's excellent news - yes I'd be shouting it from the roof tops as well.

Well done to Rebecca [emoji3]

Thanks everyone for your kind words. She has worked really hard for that result.
Fantastic - Part of me wishes I had done that when I was younger, love history and trying to piece together stuff would be such a great career. Hope that is the start of a great career - maybe see her on Time Team (if that is still running?)
She's going to a dig in Botswana and then Namibia next month talk about seeing the world :)

Well done

That's excellent, Steve. Congratulations to your daughter.

Dave

Arghhh theres me so keen to tell the world I got the uni wrong. It is of course UCL

Last edited:
Arghhh theres me so keen to tell the world I got the uni wrong. It is of course UCL

The establishment is irrelevant.
The achievement is not! :)

lol, sorry, in my defence it was earlyish on a sunday morning :)

Graduation is in Sept!! And you have to buy tickets to attend :(

I know and that's wrong - you should get at least 1 or 2 tickets free and then have the option to buy more if required / room.

It's not like they've not had enough money over the 3-4 years ...

I know and that's wrong - you should get at least 1 or 2 tickets free and then have the option to buy more if required / room.

It's not like they've not had enough money over the 3-4 years ...
Almost £200 if the grandparents want to come too

Back