2.8 Landscape

Have looked at it with the sky cropped out and I think it give another angle on the picture, you can still see it is sunset as the orange light shines on the piled stones. but that only my opinion.

I've got a soft spot for shots like this, as a bit of a twist from the norm. MUST be some foreground interest for it to work for me.
My major issue with this shot, is that I can't get both the base of the rocks and the sun on the page at the same time....damn you macbook!! I think the bottom third could do with a touch more contrast or something, it looks ever so slightly flat, compared to the lovely light and dark tones up north. The light spill on the rock stack works nice too.
Matty

Works well, I think it would be equally pleasing without the stacked rocks.

UWA and f2.8 is the future maaaan!

I like it good colours and works well with the rocks stacked up on each other.

Have looked at it with the sky cropped out and I think it give another angle on the picture, you can still see it is sunset as the orange light shines on the piled stones. but that only my opinion.

I've got a soft spot for shots like this, as a bit of a twist from the norm. MUST be some foreground interest for it to work for me.
My major issue with this shot, is that I can't get both the base of the rocks and the sun on the page at the same time....damn you macbook!! I think the bottom third could do with a touch more contrast or something, it looks ever so slightly flat, compared to the lovely light and dark tones up north. The light spill on the rock stack works nice too.
Matty

Works well, I think it would be equally pleasing without the stacked rocks.

UWA and f2.8 is the future maaaan!

Yeah I really like this too Danny, works really well.

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback everyone (y)

What I like about this photo is the idea of piling the rocks up and the sun set. Good shot Danny.

Well i like it Danny mate, really drawn to the way the sunlight is reflecting off the pebble tower, really sooothing,
Dave

Back