2 cars on Air....

Name
Luke
Edit My Images
Yes
Not posted on here for ages now; but here's 2 pictures I've processed from a REALLY quick shoot I did this evening; was very last minutes and all shot using ambient light; couldn't be bothered to set up the lighting gear! C&C welcome but i'm happy with these, especially the mk3 golf!

8420636483_c3240b52b6_z.jpg

8421415056_976fd613a1_z.jpg

My flickr's here with those 2 images being the last 2 uploaded today: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lsr-photographic/

Thanks for looking :)

Both very good, feel they could be cropped at the bottom a bit more, little too much empty space.

I've already told you how much I like the Mk3!

Try bumping the clarity a little more?

Both very good, feel they could be cropped at the bottom a bit more, little too much empty space.

This would usually have been my response too, but i think here they have really helped the shot, especially the Audi with the arrow pointing right to it :clap:

Also being in multi-storey it would only show you the same amount of ceiling if the shots had been taken with the car lower in the frame, well short of making them a panoramic style crop anyway

Last edited:
I agree with the empty space helping these shots, gives a more underground feel, prefer the mk3 myself, very tidy though the paintwork looks a little flat

Cheers guys; as per a few comments here I intentionally left the foreground a little empty as else it would be roof space, thus losing the "feel" of the pictures I find...

I do have more Will, may pop some more up at some point

And the paintwork looks flat in the mk3 as it's actually matt :)

Cheers guys; as per a few comments here I intentionally left the foreground a little empty as else it would be roof space, thus losing the "feel" of the pictures I find...

I do have more Will, may pop some more up at some point

And the paintwork looks flat in the mk3 as it's actually matt :)

I think the Audi crop works, but the Golf could lose a third of that space and still be an atmospheric shot. As it is, the foreground (which is underexposed and out of focus) holds as much space as the subject. Even just cropping it where the light falls off would work better IMO.

The use of the arrow in the Audi shot is creative, and both are very well lit/edited.

I see your thinking but i feel this would frame the subject far too central for my liking; thanks for the input though :)

Here's another i've done of the audi; pardon the dodgy crop but there's a reason for it (so don't bother with crit on that part :p )

8427877792_8e146da104_z.jpg

Thanks again for the input/comments so far guys :)

Might be my eyes but it looks wonky - its probably a mix of the air suspension or lighting...

You've mentioned the crop but would have liked a little more space around the car :)

Might be my eyes but it looks wonky - its probably a mix of the air suspension or lighting...

You've mentioned the crop but would have liked a little more space around the car :)

There are too many slants to make this "look" level, so i've gone for making the wheels roughly level, and letting the rest do itself; the car sits as it should (front end slightly dipped)...I agree about more room around the car but for he crop i'm happy with the image

Thanks

Love how the arrow points to the Audi; I also feel that the whole shot works better than the Golf personally :)

Back