2 from yesterday

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Wildwood and Herne Bay, took a few but these 2(so far) have come out nicest...more to follow

IMG_3693.jpg

plantthing.jpg

Comments welcomed as normal!

The birds are nice, but the second photo took my breath away. The color, the closeness, the composition -- it's beautiful!

The bird shot is excellent and possibly the best of it's type I have seen from you. The second shot simply blows away the first, I don't know what has happened to your photography recently mate but it at a whole different level now. :shock:

Steve said:
The bird shot is excellent and possibly the best of it's type I have seen from you. The second shot simply blows away the first, I don't know what has happened to your photography recently mate but it at a whole different level now. :shock:
Totally agree. Winning the camera, shots like these. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it :)

thanks for the nice comments guys! you setting me too high standards now, i wont be able to keep it up

Steve said:
I don't know what has happened to your photography recently mate but it at a whole different level now. :shock:

I think we should drugs test him! :D

Both excellent shots, i really like the gulls, most in and most out of focus.

teasel shot is excellent, nice work :)

dod said:
teasel shot is excellent, nice work :)

lol cheers, didnt know what it was called

will have a look see what other shots i have tonight

Back