2 mins of your time please.....

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Can you follow the link and complete the online survey that some of my students have done. Its not the best survey, but they put it together themselves. Some of the questions are a little odd, and not very well planned... but ho hum.

I gave them a target of getting 250 people to complete it by next week, but thought I would give them a helping hand. I would love it if they could tell me they have smashed their target. It would make their day!

Mods - if this is not allowed please delete :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RXQ5S38

Thanks in advance! :)

I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Done

thank you all! :) Keep them coming! :)

I should have asked the students for the login so that i could see how many people had completed the survey :(

At least this one isn't demanding an e-mail address to be sold on.

BTW, on one question, the question is whether we use an ipad or a tablet - surely the ipad is a tablet?

At least this one isn't demanding an e-mail address to be sold on.

BTW, on one question, the question is whether we use an ipad or a tablet - surely the ipad is a tablet?

lol....

Yeah not sure about that one.... lol...... I did hear mumbles of the words "flash" and "ipad" at one point, so maybe thats it..... I will ask them :LOL:

+1

done as well - as you have identified some of the questions are a bit odd......... maybe something to raise with them afterwards....

For example....

How do you normally do your research?

a) Internet
b) Books

i would add a both there, because of depending what I am doing - say CII exams - then it's 85% book, and some interweb for specific case law.

A recipe - if at home I'd go to one of the many cookery books - if out and suddenly have the desire to make x for tea, onto google on the phone.

What ages do you teach by the way - and what kind of wesite are you developing?

Lynton said:
done as well - as you have identified some of the questions are a bit odd......... maybe something to raise with them afterwards....

For example....

How do you normally do your research?

a) Internet
b) Books

i would add a both there, because of depending what I am doing - say CII exams - then it's 85% book, and some interweb for specific case law.

A recipe - if at home I'd go to one of the many cookery books - if out and suddenly have the desire to make x for tea, onto google on the phone.

What ages do you teach by the way - and what kind of wesite are you developing?

I teach secondary, 11-16ish... ICT.. These guys are 12/13 years old. The website they are developing is part of a project that we are doing with IBM. IBM have given them a website (A apprenticeship provider in this case) for them to look at and redevelop. Rather than handing them some random data that we make up, I thought It would be nice for them to get some real data. I know the survey isn't the best, but I wanted it to be theirs :)

A big thank you to everyone who has completed it! Cheers

I teach secondary, 11-16ish... ICT.. These guys are 12/13 years old. The website they are developing is part of a project that we are doing with IBM. IBM have given them a website (A apprenticeship provider in this case) for them to look at and redevelop. Rather than handing them some random data that we make up, I thought It would be nice for them to get some real data. I know the survey isn't the best, but I wanted it to be theirs :)

A big thank you to everyone who has completed it! Cheers

(y)(y)

happy to help

(y)

Done...

Done!

Thank you all. Quite excited to see their faces now. At this rate they will smash the target.

Back