2 More Jesmond HDR's

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
No

JHDR.jpg

JHDR2.jpg

not sure the water one works but i really like the first

Um im no HDR expert but hdr with blown skys? Also the blown waterfall in the second ruins the shot for me. I do actualy like the first but don't get how its hdr?

EDIT: Ive just looked at your other set, I think they work better without HDR, even if the skies blown. Also on your first one in this set there is a wierd grey line going over the top of the trees.

Last edited:
i've just noticed that to, no idea lol

the sky was grey over that way when i was there, it was behind where there was some blue sky and the odd cloud

i've just noticed that to, no idea lol

the sky was grey over that way when i was there, it was behind where there was some blue sky and the odd cloud

Oh I got ya, sorry I should have guessed that. I had that problem when I wne to London and could do nothing about the plain grey sky. I still dont think hdr adds anything to these, I think your first set is great, especially the one with the sun poking through the trees.

Yikes! What's the waterfall doing? I'm having images of Bart finding fish with three eyes!

i had tunred the contrast etc down in the waterfall one to calm that down slightly to :LOL:

Blown highlights in a HDR shot are never going to be a good thing and those blown highlights would ruin any photo for me HDR or not.

Back