2 more of Becky (From May)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21335
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21335

Hi folks :wave:

So, following on from THIS THREAD back in July, I have decided to edit some more photos from the shoot (I know, been a while huh?). Still getting back into shooting so nothing new to post of yet, but would appreciate your feedback on these two images.

Becky by GazMortonPhoto, on Flickr

Thanks for looking. :)

No 1 has a slight colour cast, a bit green I think from all the foliage and a bit too light. I don't like the OOF plants at the bottom of the screen and you have not caught Becky looking good and she can look good as we can see in picture 2. The flare doesn't bother me in this shot. I think it's pretty good.

No 1 has a slight colour cast, a bit green I think from all the foliage and a bit too light. I don't like the OOF plants at the bottom of the screen and you have not caught Becky looking good and she can look good as we can see in picture 2. The flare doesn't bother me in this shot. I think it's pretty good.

Thanks for taking the time to comment. :)

I really like the picture on the right. The light (especially the rim light) is fab. For me I would have liked her left foot to be pointing a little more towards camera and her right hand to be on top of the rail rather than behind it. But little things that don't spoil the picture.

I'm not mad on the first though mate. I'm not sure that pose suits the "girl in the pretty dress" look. If anything it's looks a bit masculine to me. The skin tones might be a tad off but easily fixed.

HTH :)

I really like the sunflare in the second shot, I am not that bothered about the colour cast in the first one, it looked more like a cool temperature to me, however for me it has to be n 2

I really like the picture on the right. The light (especially the rim light) is fab. For me I would have liked her left foot to be pointing a little more towards camera and her right hand to be on top of the rail rather than behind it. But little things that don't spoil the picture.

I'm not mad on the first though mate. I'm not sure that pose suits the "girl in the pretty dress" look. If anything it's looks a bit masculine to me. The skin tones might be a tad off but easily fixed.

HTH :)

That does help of course Ryan and thans for the comments. This is why I need the feedback. After looking at your own image for so long, i feel it's easy to miss some things. Also as I still class myself as very much a beginner, I want to hear from the better photographers about how I can improve the images etc.

The problem I have is that once I decide that I no longer like an image or want to keep it, I want it obliterated forever, however, that doesn't really help the thread as people have been nice enough to comment. :LOL:

I really like the sunflare in the second shot, I am not that bothered about the colour cast in the first one, it looked more like a cool temperature to me, however for me it has to be n 2

Thanks for taking the time Claudio.

Back