2 of Kat.

Oh wow, would love to see more in focus in number one! What on earth were you using? :D

False eyelashes and hundred and thousends cake toppings....

thanks for the comment

this is the direction I want to go but tis bloody hard.......

At the mo' I have more ideas than skill :(

lighting was 2 sb28s, one softbox and one brolly.

Will

Prefer the second one but I don't know if thats the style or composition I prefer. She is a gorgeous model so the more in frame the better. The eyelashes on the second are stunning!

The out of focus mouth ruins the first one, it really grabs my attention. The second is stunning.

At the mo' I have more ideas than skill :(

I can so relate to this, as creative style portraits are the type of shots I enjoy too.

For me, the 100's & 1,000's & pretty lashes dont really go with the 1st shot, I like to see those kind of addatives in very sleek styled images (jmo).
And despite the gorgeous eye-grabbing colours, the emphasis falls on the heavy highlight on her oof nose, and Im looking up the nostrils.

#2, is a gorgeous image, has a much more seductive and glamourous feel, though Im not sure the pretty coloured eyelashes were actually needed here (y)

thanks for all th comments, I was happy with the second shot more too, but I put more planning into the first just seem to have got it wrong tho' at least all practice is good!

thanks
Will

Back