Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
tplandscape1hr7.jpg

2 - Blue Sky Edition
tplandscape2pf0.jpg

They are both pants :D

Choose a number! :shrug:

I like both, but I think 1 just pips it to the post. I guess there is probably a lack of focal point, its just another bunch of trees and hills, which is a shame I suppose. What would be cool is a big castle left of centre...:D

this was 8 or 9 exposures stitched...

Gary.

Last edited:
I'm going to be akward and say neither; No 1, I look at and think if only the sky had a tiny bit more colour, and No 2, just looks a bit slightly overdone. So I'd to say go for a happy medium between the two.

ps, nice exposure across the pano though :)

Thanks guys, I think Hawker has a poiint, maybe we need something in the middle :)

number one for me im thinking, although they are both great..... gary.. do you ever sleep...... what ever time of day im here, you posting.....

I'd say number one too, clouds are too white in pic 2 and the small tuft of cloud on the right just above the treeline in pic 2 looks like it's almost about to be blown out.

number one for me im thinking, although they are both great..... gary.. do you ever sleep...... what ever time of day im here, you posting.....

I go through cycles, and I can say for sure that at the moment, sleep and me are not getting on too well :) For the last week, actually month, I have struggled to be in bed before 4am. Work and kid at weekend force an early rise too.

Togging just helps me relax, and I guess it can get addictive posting and chatting with other enthusiasts here :D

I think you call it addiction :confused: (edit, erm yes donut - you just SAID that) :D

If it were a problem for other forum users, and I would love to know, I would definately tow the rope and tone it down (y)

Gary.

Last edited:

Also I should add...

I am on my PC more or else 12 hours every day for business, and the forum, and flickr, are set up as Home Page Tabs on my Internet Explorer...every time I go online, I often make a reply or two which I use as currency to buy the right to post images :bonk:

Give and take and all that!!

Gary.

absolutly not all........ keep posting !!!!! i personally work alot of hours, and more often late at night so its great to get a few late night folk posting, its what makes this site great.....

absolutly not all........ keep posting !!!!! i personally work alot of hours, and more often late at night so its great to get a few late night folk posting, its what makes this site great.....

Try making it your homepage or one of your homepage tabs, great way to keep seeing the great images flowing in...

Hmm,i like both images, number one ned something in the sky and number two has too much of that something in the sky, so as said before maybe something in between. but saying that they are excellent photos. :clap:

i like them, but i'd shoot for something like 1.5 as opposed to 1 or 2 in terms of processing. there's not much in them to hold my attention though, but i do like them.

Nice image Gary I keep coming back to look and can't make up my mind. The sky in no1 looks a little washed out and pale so I think I'm leaning towards no2 because it looks more summery perhaps an inbetweeny would be better. Nice though (y)

I know what you mean about the addictive stuf though. My love for photography grows by the day and seeing the great stuff that appears on the forums just inspires me and spurs me on. I spend way too much time on here :LOL:

I go through cycles, and I can say for sure that at the moment, sleep and me are not getting on too well :) For the last week, actually month, I have struggled to be in bed before 4am. Work and kid at weekend force an early rise too.

Togging just helps me relax, and I guess it can get addictive posting and chatting with other enthusiasts here :D

I think you call it addiction :confused: (edit, erm yes donut - you just SAID that) :D

If it were a problem for other forum users, and I would love to know, I would definately tow the rope and tone it down (y)

Gary.

Both shots are nice. I agree with Hawker, a halfway house shot would be much better. I am a late person also, not till 4am though. I hit blanket st. circa 1am. Was going to call myself "Night Owl" on TP but decided on Misty instead after my dog, a yorkie, who is staring at me right now. Cheers :)

Back