Edit My Images
No
Should have had the L-Plates on for this one really :D
3980055469_1d6b344c5f.jpg

And the dad's car:
3959160239_74490260e3.jpg

George

Wonderful Porsche!!! Is it a kit?

amazing shots, i would be interested to know how you created them?

Good exposure, good colours but don't you get fed up of working with such fixed parameters, i.e. a fixed camera position? I don't mind these shots but they are becoming a bit too common these days and although they look good, especially when used by marketing types to put in car brochures etc, it's very much a case of choosing the most eye-catching subject matter and for me these two cars are off the mark.

I must say that I am not really into cars much, but these rig type shots are really very good
I actually like the mini shot, but the white sign on the hedge wants cloning out - and the 2nd shot is very nice
must ask about these rigs

most car owners can hardly bare a fly landing on there 'precious' motors so surely sticking these 'suckers' on will have most of the car owners running for cover, fearing the slightest scratch??
Chris

They look good and you should be proud of them! (y)

Good exposure, good colours but don't you get fed up of working with such fixed parameters, i.e. a fixed camera position? I don't mind these shots but they are becoming a bit too common these days and although they look good, especially when used by marketing types to put in car brochures etc, it's very much a case of choosing the most eye-catching subject matter and for me these two cars are off the mark.

The thing is though, you do a rig shot last and even then you try and do it differently. It is easy to get a good rig shot, It's very hard to get an amazing rig shot..

These two shots were more just test shots, the one of the mini was in the front drive and the one of the speedster was just outside the front drive :)

I must say that I am not really into cars much, but these rig type shots are really very good
I actually like the mini shot, but the white sign on the hedge wants cloning out - and the 2nd shot is very nice
must ask about these rigs

most car owners can hardly bare a fly landing on there 'precious' motors so surely sticking these 'suckers' on will have most of the car owners running for cover, fearing the slightest scratch??
Chris

What white sign? :shrug:

I have made up a pack of laminated photos to show the rig in action, before/after shots and the suction pad's ring it leaves then after removing the ring (which leaves it pristine...)

Every single owner has been happy after seeing the little pack. I was rigging up a GT-R in my last photo shoot and the owner of the cars said that I have GOT to stick it on his Zonda after as it looks so cool!

George

curious as to how you got the drift one george?? have you put the front wheel in later? both spot on rig shots (y)

Back