Workshop 2 Workshops with Carla Monaco (Bracknell, Berkshire)

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
13841-a1465563513467.jpg
13841-a1464535214021.jpg

I am crazy excited to announce that I will be holding 2 days of workshops with the ever-brilliant Carla Monaco.

Both days will be held at the well equipped and inspiring Scarlet Door studio, both days running from 11am until 5pm.

On Saturday the 17th of September, we will be creating striking and sexy Fashion/Nude images, working through a range of lighting setups and looks.

On Sunday the 18th of September, we will be shooting a range of fantastic portraiture and beauty. What better model to spend the day photographing beauty with. Plus a post-production demonstration!

Each day individually will be £160, which represents a great value day of shooting one of europes top models, with the added bonus of the great studio and tuition/assistance. If you would like to book both days, you can save £20 more! The price for both days will be just £300.

This is first come, first served. I cannot reserve spaces due to too many problems with time wasters and I know this will be very popular!

Confirmation comes with full payment for the day(s)

Deposits are only refundable if the workshop(s)

Message me for more details or to book

Kris

www.kriskarl.com

13841-a1469655524069.jpg
13841-a1460223783535.jpg
13841-a1469392754527.jpg

13841-134898047.jpg
13841-a1466612323167.jpg

Last edited:
I wrote to your website that I'm interested in it, but you have never response me.... so no point when your not going to reply. Good luck with your business

I wrote to your website that I'm interested in it, but you have never response me.... so no point when your not going to reply. Good luck with your business
Sorry to hear that, maybe it hit my spam inbox but I never saw it I'm afraid. Normally someone might have given me a nudge on here, but never mind. Hopefully you're not too upset.

Sorry to hear that, maybe it hit my spam inbox but I never saw it I'm afraid. Normally someone might have given me a nudge on here, but never mind. Hopefully you're not too upset.

Like most of businsses, I always look at my spam inbox, because you never know it might be important. I am pretty sure many of your potential customers were sent into your spam inbox too!

Like most of businsses, I always look at my spam inbox, because you never know it might be important. I am pretty sure many of your potential customers were sent into your spam inbox too!
If you were really that interested, you'd have messaged him on here as he requested, not waited until after the event.

If you were really that interested, you'd have messaged him on here as he requested, not waited until after the event.

Still NO EXCUSES ........... if he doesn't want to make potential customers, he wouldn't have post advert here!!!

Not everyone came here, and found the details here. They could found his details via google and posted on his 'contact us' only to go through his unchecked spam inbox !!!

Back