20% off Adobe CC via Photoserge.com

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
You can get 20% off Adobe CC (PS + LR) if you go to Photoserge.com, click on 'My Gear' then go to the Adobe site through that link.

Makes it £6.85pm, rather than £8.57 - for your first year. I haven't done it this route myself, so I don't know if you need to sign up with Serge's website as well...

Just like to point out, I'm in no way affiliated with Serge Ramelli. :)

It's just a link straight to Adobe and they recognise where you have come from and provide the offer. Finally, I've signed up this time so thanks for the heads up.

Does anyone know if you can download and use the free one month trial before using this offer? Need to install Lightroom on a new Mac so was going to use as a trial for the first month then sign up to this

I used the free trial before signing up for the offer without any problems.

Thanks for the heads up on this @Chuckoir, have finally signed up after months of umming and ahhhing over it.

Thanks for that @Chuckoir I have signed up too. I actually cancelled my subscription in Nov last year when it came to an end, so wasn't sure it would work for me but it has. Saved me a few quid a month, cheers (y)

I tried to sign up last year, what a load of hassle, contacted Adobe no real help, I gave up in the end

it is actually a pretty good deal. I've just renewed my expiring subscription using this link and you get always up to date Lightroom + Photoshop for £6.85 paid monthly by PayPal. If you are considering Adobe CC, there are two days left...

Currently available on Amazon for £79.99 for one year which works out at £6.66 per month so slightly cheaper

Does anyone know if you can add the prepaid to an existing subscription, then when your sub expires the prepaid kicks in?

Does anyone know if you can add the prepaid to an existing subscription, then when your sub expires the prepaid kicks in?

If I'm reading you correctly, I let my subscription expire as was having shoulder and elbow surgery so had no need for it. I went onto the link posted above and renewed for my subscription for the new lower price of £6.85 pm.

If I'm reading you correctly, I let my subscription expire as was having shoulder and elbow surgery so had no need for it. I went onto the link posted above and renewed for my subscription for the new lower price of £6.85 pm.
Nope, I guess I should create a new thread for this. I'm asking whether anyone on a current subscription has tried to add a prepaid license to they're existing account.

Back