20% off eBay today only

I've just had an email off eBay to apologise for it not working and they are going to offer me another chance in July, especially for me !

I didn't get the second chance e-mail? How do you get it?

They will send it to you

There is nothing for you to "get"

Thanks, I'll await the e-mail. I missed out on the offer the first time around, I received the e-mail but it didn't work when I went to use it - Didn't think much of it first time around.

I also had one but know several people who haven't received one yet, those who have received it did you have a moan with customer services at all in relation to the first voucher?

Not had an email but tried to checkout on the android app and it was showing the 20% off under vouchers

Not had an email but tried to checkout on the android app and it was showing the 20% off under vouchers

Thanks mate, got my code and used it for maximum saving on a lens I wanted, its the same thing as last time folks. 20% off over £20 up to a max discount of £50. :banana:

Im a little confused by it, my invoice email shows the discount but the full amount looks like its being taken from my paypal

Im a little confused by it, my invoice email shows the discount but the full amount looks like its being taken from my paypal

I saw that some people had to wait for the funds to be refunded... which they were eventually. Mine took the discounted amount from PP. Chat em.

Just found my code lurking in my eBay settings, I wont have time to use it though as it runs out at midnight.

If anyone would like to try and make use of the code then send me a PM and ill give it to you.

I saw that some people had to wait for the funds to be refunded... which they were eventually. Mine took the discounted amount from PP. Chat em.

Spoke with them earlier and it was a slight glitch with the Paypal mobile app when I logged in on the desktop it gave me a breakdown with the discount.

Just found my code lurking in my eBay settings, I wont have time to use it though as it runs out at midnight.

If anyone would like to try and make use of the code then send me a PM and ill give it to you.

Its the same code for everybody but linked to your account not everybody has been given a code.
Just received 20% off voucher:banana:

Having already made my purchase whilst on a night shift last night I eventually got the email through notifying me of the discount at about midday.

Spoke with them earlier and it was a slight glitch with the Paypal mobile app when I logged in on the desktop it gave me a breakdown with the discount.

Its the same code for everybody but linked to your account not everybody has been given a code.

Having already made my purchase whilst on a night shift last night I eventually got the email through notifying me of the discount at about midday.

Glad to hear it got sorted. I also finally got the email.

Back