20% off first year of Lightroom or Photoshop CC with Flickr Pro

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
Copied and pasted from my renewal email...

Perfect your photography anytime, anywhere with the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan
Hello Alan,

Thank you for becoming a Flickr Pro!

Get the photography tools you need to make the moment yours: Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC. Edit, enhance and transform your photos on any device, anywhere.

Save 20% on your first year by visiting: https://creative.adobe.com/promo/FlickrCCPP?sdid=KSYZU&flickrid=racmaurmlr

Offer expires on January 31, 2016.

This expiration date may be extended over time by Adobe, and any changes will be reflected on the landing page here.

Regards,

Team Flickr

Is this deal generic or only applies to select individuals?

Cheers for that
Planned on getting this today.
You have to do it through the link, if you go on the Adobie site it's showing £8.57 per month.
Down loaded it and everything is working as it should

Only applies to Flickr Pro members, although I'm not sure how they'll verify that.

I have only had the Lightroom free trial so I was registered with Adobie, so my Lightroom has been fully reinstalled and PS has been installed

well im teetering on the edge of getting this. had the same mail earlier. Ive already got a paid for version of Lightroom 6.3 though so not entirely sure if its worth the extra cost for a few more iterations of Lightroom. Will it just install over the top of my existing version or would i have to set up the catalog all over again?

All the images that I had on the trial version are still there it just unlocked all the modules

I hope/suspect it may well run and run. My Flickr membership expires in July. If it's still running then I might be very tempted.

Back