2008 QRA Big Sky Beach Cross

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello!

Something a little different for me...

They had this event on Margate beach in Kent this weekend... I went along not knowing what to expect but it was quite a lot of fun actually!

IMG_4886.jpg

IMG_4749.jpg

IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

Not everyone was having a good day tho:

IMG_4879.jpg

The bikes really were struggling actually... not because of any lack of skill, but simply because it was VERY tough!

Cracking fun :clap:

If you are interested, a few more are in my flickr album here - complete with witty comments :D

And a cracking set of shots. (y)
No 5 (y) (shows the closeness of the riders)

nice stuff, I like them all. Anyone who rides a bike on sand is a sadist from my experience, it's the worst stuff you can ride on.

Cheers guys - shame is that today the weather is far better... typical, I choose the wrong day AGAIN! :D

Actually, thats not totally true, I couldnt go today but could yesterday so in that respect it was the right day I chose!

Makes a change for ME to have the right shutter speed eh? LOL :D

Actually, #3 really shouldnt have made it here, I decided I didn't like that one and used this one instead - I know Gribbsy already liked this one best from my Flickr set:

IMG_4721.jpg

5 for me too, nice set although then first looks more than a wee bit out of focus :)

Yeah it is a bit out of focus and I almost dropped it, but I just liked the action of it :D

Back