Critique 24 Spot LB - Subcoccinella vigintiquatuorpunctata

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
My first LB this year well first I have had my camera ready. And luckily it is a natural British one too not a foreign import.

24 Spot LB - Subcoccinella vigintiquatuorpunctata

1. You can't see me...

Subcoccinella vigintiquatuorpunctata__7844
by bthomas124, on Flickr

Subcoccinella vigintiquatuorpunctata__7843
by bthomas124, on Flickr

Subcoccinella vigintiquatuorpunctata__7849
by bthomas124, on Flickr

Subcoccinella vigintiquatuorpunctata__7845
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated.

:ty:

1) Shame the face is buried partly

2) Nice shot - and composition - be better if the lb had co-operated an walked the other way.

3) Best for me - shows the subject well and space into frame for those that like the rules. o_O . One improvement would be to tone down the hotspot - either in PP, or ideally getting something on the flash to do that. Not easy with the shiny subjects.

4) Ok.

Like the look of the LB - interesting spots, and I will take it that you got the count correct.(y)

1) Shame the face is buried partly

2) Nice shot - and composition - be better if the lb had co-operated an walked the other way.

3) Best for me - shows the subject well and space into frame for those that like the rules. o_O . One improvement would be to tone down the hotspot - either in PP, or ideally getting something on the flash to do that. Not easy with the shiny subjects.

4) Ok.

Like the look of the LB - interesting spots, and I will take it that you got the count correct.(y)

Thanks Chris I had a Polaroid diffuser as larger than my pixco one maybe needed to have the diffuse pullout panel on the flash too. More things to play with, normally use ring flash but learning all the time.

Back