240 seconds at Ashness...

Lovely shot there, just clone the lights out or at least the one above the post second from left

Thanks Matt.

Thanks Peter....I had considered cloning the lights out, and the step at the end of the jetty, but seeing as they are there, I wanted to leave them be. I know why you suggested it, and thanks for doing so, I just like my photos to be as close to the scene I saw at the time of taking it.....which is a bit stupid on this one considering it was a 4 minute exposure lol.

Its a nice image of derwent water

Its not at Ashness bridge though.

Stunning. I love this shot!

very very nice.............. love the colour's and the composition.........(y)(y)(y)

If I am going to be really really picky and it's not a big deal - (as I have been known to get a bit obsessed with lines in landscapes on occasion) the lines of the jetty walkway are sloping a bit - suggesting your camera was not bang in the middle of the jetty)

If you have photoshop you can use the free transform and warp tool quite easily, should you wish to "correct" this and a marginal crop to bring the post at the pier on the end of the vertical.

Right - I'm now off to line my box of 400 coloured pencils up by shade of colour...... :exit:

Beautiful shot, I love the colours in this :)

+1 though on maybe cloning out those 3 small lights.

very very nice.............. love the colour's and the composition.........(y)(y)(y)

If I am going to be really really picky and it's not a big deal - (as I have been known to get a bit obsessed with lines in landscapes on occasion) the lines of the jetty walkway are sloping a bit - suggesting your camera was not bang in the middle of the jetty)

If you have photoshop you can use the free transform and warp tool quite easily, should you wish to "correct" this and a marginal crop to bring the post at the pier on the end of the vertical.

Right - I'm now off to line my box of 400 coloured pencils up by shade of colour...... :exit:

Thanks....I never noticed that on the camera at the time, but as soon as I got it on the laptop, I noticed it, and it bugged me, but didn't know how to "fix" it....shall take a look at it now, thank you :)

Back