2999 Lady of Legend

Yes, very nice. They look kind of 1950's style. I like those ;)

On a very cold and snowy Saturday on the ELR at Townsend Fold. I was glad to get back to the car to warm up afterwards as everything was running 35 minutes late

View attachment 383826

View attachment 383827

View attachment 383828

Well up to your usual high standard Geoff. Is she permanently at the ELR? All the Saints had gone by the time I started loco spotting at 10 years old and living in west Cornwall there was only the ex GWR locos to see, but at least I saw the best. :)

Thanks Steve, it's a recipe I cooked up using Nik Silver Efex when it was a free download from Google.

Thanks Christopher. She's at the ELR until the 26th April 2023

Thanks for the reply, the end of April is a bit too early to make that long a trip from here. Do you happen to know where she is going after her visit to the ELR?

Nicely shot and processed in B&W. The second is my favourite, benefiting from catching the "puff" from the chimney

Do you happen to know where she is going after her visit to the ELR?
She's going to West Somerset Railway for their Steam Gala 28th April to 1st of May and according to the Didcot Railway Centre she'll be there til late May.

She's going to West Somerset Railway for their Steam Gala 28th April to 1st of May and according to the Didcot Railway Centre she'll be there til late May.

Thanks Geoff,

That's a, long, but doable, day trip from here. Again April is a bit early but May is very likely to be just the right timing.:)

I shall look forward to seeing her on the West Somerset (y)

Back