2nd go at TL trails - lets see if I've listened to earlier C&C

All three of these are very good (y) you've really made the trails a element of the landscape and I love the curves and composition (y) the only critique I can give is that #1&2 look to need a little CW rotation and #3 needs a little CCW rotation (y) but that's a very quick fix in PP, I would love some details on the location as I would like to see this location added onto the LT map (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Damn, but you've got good eyes, Matt! (next time I'll use the grid when PP'ing :)shake::shake: sigh))
1 degree in directions suggested, though they still look odd - I've reviewed it on the finest grid I can set in PSE9, & it lines up (2 degrees rotation looks too much), but it still doesn't look right ?!?:

IMG_1712_edited-4 by Jon_Chalk, on Flickr

IMG_1719_edited-1 by Jon_Chalk, on Flickr

IMG_1727, IMG_1728_edited-2 by Jon_Chalk, on Flickr

Location suggested here:http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=4167592#post4167592

Damn, but you've got good eyes, Matt! (next time I'll use the grid when PP'ing :)shake::shake: sigh))
1 degree in directions suggested, though they still look odd - I've reviewed it on the finest grid I can set in PSE9, & it lines up (2 degrees rotation looks too much), but it still doesn't look right ?!?:

IMG_1712_edited-4 by Jon_Chalk, on Flickr

IMG_1719_edited-1 by Jon_Chalk, on Flickr

IMG_1727, IMG_1728_edited-2 by Jon_Chalk, on Flickr

Location suggested here:http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=4167592#post4167592

I've just checked the first one on this posted in the above quote and I would say it need a further 0.35 degree CCW rotation (y) As to the location (y) :confused: didn't recognise it that I'd already added :bang:

Matt

I've just checked the first one on this posted in the above quote and I would say it need a further 0.35 degree CCW rotation (y) As to the location (y) :confused: didn't recognise it that I'd already added :bang:

Matt

Didn't realise I could do decimals of degree in PSE9, but I can!

Cheers Matt - will tweak again.

Back