2nd hand price of canon 70-200mm F4 L?????????????

Mine went for £350 including RMSD, but was in absolute mint condition with the dedicated Canon tripod collar

What is this lens like in terms of sharpness etc, being one of the lower end L series lenses? I'm guessing it's still the dogs?

i bought mine for £300 a year back.

compared to my sigma 70-300 its so much sharper, the focus is quick and accurate and the saturation is alot better than id had before, although i havent compared it to the f2.8L as i havent got one!

Looking at the prices, especially second hand, i'm hoping to add this lens to the bag at some point, aswell as a 24-105 L , i'd be pritty covered then for a good while.

I have the 24 - 105 and the 70 - 200 f4. They are pretty much all I use. Love the combination. And the nifty of course!

I bought mine from Kerso a coujple of years ago and have never regretted it. I still use it on a regular basis and the quality is always very high. Try kerso for prices, you wont regret getting one.

You guy's dont help the bank balance :LOL:

Grim - That's pritty much the setup i'd have if i added the 24-105 and the 70-200 to the bag.

Yep, bought mine brand new at the beginning of the year for £320.

VERY sharp, and it's a VERY VERY good lens.

And for the price, it's top notch.

IQ is reckoned to be amoung the best of the Ls from what I've read. It seems great value too even new now, bugger I'm talking myself in to it too...., but could I part with 85mm f1.8 and 135mm f2.8 to get it though....?

IQ is reckoned to be amoung the best of the Ls from what I've read. It seems great value too even new now, bugger I'm talking myself in to it too...., but could I part with 85mm f1.8 and 135mm f2.8 to get it though....?

No, that's why you get the 70-200 also :D Keep the primes for when a zoom is a bit too heavy/ too much/ too slow.

Back