3.5 V8 Trike - Pic comments please :)

Name
Bryan
Edit My Images
Yes
CNV00024-82.jpg

Bry

Last edited:
Nice subject. I feel it would be better with say green grass and blue sky background. Also maybe not chopping of part of the shadow. Thats just my view, hate me if you want!

Nice subject. I feel it would be better with say green grass and blue sky background. Also maybe not chopping of part of the shadow. Thats just my view, hate me if you want!

Kind of difficult when shot on film though :LOL:

It's a bit of a beast is that one Bryan - have to confess I remember if from F&C a while back, in case Apex was wondering how i knew it was shot on black and white film. I don't think that it's pehaps the best angle - from the front, the main thing that dominates is the mahoosive car radiator. I think that while you have to have a shot from this angle, with a custom machine like this, the devil is in the details, and sometimes showing parts of the whole gets the message over better. Also, the background wouldn't have been my choice - it's a bit vanilla... Either go for something really industrial and grungy - rusty tin gates and stone walls, cobbled streets in the rain - or somewhere out in the wilds...

I'd still like a razz on the trike though ;)

Back