3 AAA battery holder - round/triangular

Edit My Images
No
I'm looking for one of these - but most of the ones that I can find have the batteries in a row, but I need one which has the batteries in a triangle so it is more compact.

Like this:

14720.jpg

eBay search was fruitless and I can't seem to find them, and Maplins only does 1/2/4 battery versions.

After A LOT of googling I found this, seems to be the only way to find them at all, going to torch sites and looking for spares. Would that do it?

dealextreme stock this type of stuf - may be worth trying there ? i got a 99p tourch that has this sort of set up

Thanks for the effort guys! I'm guessing both would do it.

Thomas, do you have a link to the specific torch?

Just for a bit of context, I'm trying to convert a Polaroid which uses an obsolete 4.5V battery to 3 AAA.

go outdoors have a 4.99 head torch that has this set up - as i have a broken one (the torch not the battery holder) i could send the holder over if its any good to you

i'll take a picture and upload it after dinner

go outdoors have a 4.99 head torch that has this set up - as i have a broken one (the torch not the battery holder) i could send the holder over if its any good to you

i'll take a picture and upload it after dinner

big soft moose, that would be great if you could please - how long do mooses usually take for dinner? :LOL:

Depends on the size though, now that Royal Mail is so expensive - I'll obviously cover postage costs.

- how long do mooses usually take for dinner? :LOL:

Well if you try to roast a whole one, you need to allow 40 mins plus 30 mins per kilogram :LOL:

joking aside i got a bit distracted by the troll shenanigans

anyway heres the pic - sorry for the quality its with my compact (as I couldnt be arsed getting my dslr and flash gun out) and you have a choice of over flashed or no flash and camera wobble

I'm not sure its going to be what you want as the electrical contacts seem to be on the side - but you might be able to solder on wires or summat - anyway its here if you want it - post will be pence so don't worry about that

batt_holder.jpg

big soft moose - very kind of you, and don't worry, I know the feeling - my phone camera is absolutely woeful but it beats taking the DSLR out, having to conver the RAW file, taking down to an acceptable size in Photoshop and so on!

Ideally I need the contacts on the two ends to make it as easy as possible so I'll pass, but again thanks for the offer. I'll probably just buy a couple of the dealextreme ones, especially seeing I actually need a small compact flashlight (one to actually use, rather than gut for parts!). Thanks for the link Tom, it helps!

Back