3Feathers3.jpg

3Feathers2.jpg

3Feathers1.jpg

Hope this is in the right section

Thoughts and comments welcome

What do you think?

Cheers
Dave

I really like the idea of the first image but without the peacock feather, maybe with the 3 feathers from the last image? I'd also be tempted to trim them up a bit to get rid of the scruffy bits from the bottom.
Great hat by the way.

Andy

Cheers both,

I quite like the peacock feather as the colours are rather eyecatching and the fern like structure in the lower half. Although saying this I am still on the hunt for different kind/styles of feathers.

So overall you think the image would convey and work better if it was linked with something directly to photography?

Cheers
Dave

The pieces of velcro in the black background are a bit distracting as is the cut out and drop onto a black background of the 1st image. Maybe you need to calibrate your monitor to see it?

For the hat image, I'd lose the peacock feather too and replace with another feather very similar to the one on the right.
For me it would add a pleasing symmetry.

I think to me that this either needs to sensible so something like the triple feathers on the prince of wales or go outlandish and get some really colourful/exotic feathers to work with the peacock feather (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Back