3 in 1 document printer scanner copier

Asha

Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
Presently on thé search for a basic 3 in 1 sprinter scanner copie.

Doen't have to be top notch, just reliable.

I use a canon pixma 9000 for photos which ive been very pleased with so could be tempted to try a canon 3 in 1.

What would you guys recommend?

I've always had good results fro the Brother DCP range

Economical ??.....................sometimes the printers are reasonable to purchase but the replacement ink cartridges can make them expensive to run

Go with an Epson 5 ink model Photo Printer and buy Jetec cartridges. A fraction of the cost of genuine epsons and the colour is good. Fine for anything other than fine art printing. Ive found that with either Epson OEM or Jetec inks the paper quality is more important than which of the two inks are used.

If like me you just want a copier/ scanner ( for documents) and a day to day printer have a look at the Epson range. I've a wireless version which generally works well. Didn't pay a fortune for it , about £40 if memory serves . All decent images go through a 2880. If you do go for the Epson check to see if it takes bigger Black cartridges, as generally for everyday work this is what you go through quickest

Go with an Epson 5 ink model Photo Printer and buy Jetec cartridges. A fraction of the cost of genuine epsons and the colour is good. Fine for anything other than fine art printing. Ive found that with either Epson OEM or Jetec inks the paper quality is more important than which of the two inks are used.

If like me you just want a copier/ scanner ( for documents) and a day to day printer have a look at the Epson range. I've a wireless version which generally works well. Didn't pay a fortune for it , about £40 if memory serves . All decent images go through a 2880. If you do go for the Epson check to see if it takes bigger Black cartridges, as generally for everyday work this is what you go through quickest

Epson seems to be popular

@Chappers Yes it's simply for everyday copying/scanning/printing of documents ( not proffessional use!) so cheap and cheerful is fine so long as it's reliable and fairly economic to use .

The price you paid for yours is very appealing .....Do you have the model number to hand so i can do some research please?

It's an Epson XP 202. It is some years old and I think has now been succeeded by the Expression 215. Just checked the price at Currys, £45

It's an Epson XP 202. It is some years old and I think has now been succeeded by the Expression 215. Just checked the price at Currys, £45

Thanks for the info john....First impressions ( excuse the punn! lol) and reviews on the internet look positive.............................I'll do some more research on it

Back