3 kingfishers

The noise in the background doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it does look like there has been too much noise reduction applied which has caused a loss of fine detail. I'd go for a little extra noise and a sharper subject anyday

Think they look great Kevin, possibly in the first image, the focus on the twig/branch in forground on right hand side draws the eye, perhaps a tighter crop? But no expert Kev! What lens were these taken with?

Jon

Last one shows the best colour rendition ... background is fine, natural surroundings.

do you mean digital noise kevin or are you referring to the twigs etc bokah .personally i would have have been running round screaming like a banshee if i had got any of them .well done

They all look good to me but prefer the colour, detail & composition in the last two.

All great, natural shots. The second would be my pick of the three with the colours and composition.

A mighty fine trio, but if I had to choose one, then it would have to be #3 for me. The BG looks OK,it certainly did not distract me from the KF.Nice one.

Back