3 Lovely Ladies

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
img_0323.jpg

This was taken at Hub on Saturday. I didn’t post it in with the others yesterday because I like to limit slideshows to 20 photos. Tomorrow I’ll be posting the photos from Multi Purpose Chemical. I thought that these girls looked cool and deserved a spot on the site.

Camera: Canon 30D // Lens: Canon 24-70 // Flash Used: Yes (Manual) // Focal Length: 42.0mm // Exposure Time: 1/125 // Aperture: f/3.2 // ISO: 100

Share This

More...

Nice! Detail in the shadows too. ;)

:agree: and no overly distracting background gumph (just 1 blokes head) (y)

Nice! Detail in the shadows too. ;)

:D I've been tinkering a bit and swapped from my PS action to my new LR preset. Its not as contrasty and does retain more detail in shadows.

:agree: and no overly distracting background gumph (just 1 blokes head) (y)

Yeah that was annoying. I waited for 1 guy to move then just as I pushed the shutter another guy appeared. I didn't notice it on the lcd.

I also wonder the same. Its not like I'm going up to guys and asking for theirs :)

Nice shot, I do wonder these days if taking pictures just cause the person is pretty is enough to justify a picture itself, still struggling with that :shrug:

When you need an excuse to take shots of pretty girls you're thinking about it waaaaay too much. :thinking: ;)

the girl on the right looks like she wasnt ready for the shot and looks almost as if she has just attached herself to the other two, looking at the body positions, although I think that the b&w works a treat.

Back