3 Peaks Cyclo-Cross Pictures

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's a few shots from Sunday's race. Quite a lot of running involved to get shots from different spots.

Nice shots Rich, 1 & 4 my favs.
Good to see Nick Craig (shot 2) still going strong, last time I saw him was nearly 20yrs ago he would have been in his very early 20's then I guess.

Good work. (y)

Stew.

Thanks Stew.

Yes Nick is still going well. 1st last year and 2nd this year.

Really like No.1 , a vey different angle than the norm. Catched my eye straight away. I was suppose to be racing it but had to pul out, next year.

Really like No.1 , a vey different angle than the norm. Catched my eye straight away. I was suppose to be racing it but had to pul out, next year.

Yep, it's given me an appetite to race again next year.

Same here. #1 due to the angle it was taken on and I like the B&W conversion.
~4 because of the diagonal line emphasising a hill.
#2 is spoilt by the mobile phone togger.

Thanks I know what you mean about #2. When I setup the shot, he wasn't there.

I really like the composition of No 1, especially good in B&W, all the shots are very good.
I can't believe Nick Craig is still racing, he was around when I was a junior.

Yep, looks like #1 is everyones fave including mine. :)

great angle on No1, looks like the rider was running over you and another vote for 4.

Is that a broken frame in 5?

Bet that's not the only type of breakage in that sport.

Yep snapped (and snapped) descending Pen-Y-Ghent, and he walked all the way back.

Not the first breakage, the race is renowned for it, frames forks, wheel, and other bits that just rattle off.

#1 looks to me like it should be on its way to a stock photo library - I can certainly see people parting with money for it...

Back