3 Seasons in one picture

Edit My Images
No
This is a shot taken from the top of Sneaton Moor overlooking Rosedale on the North Yorkshire Moors.

It was very bleak, blizzard conditions one minute, snow clouds moving in very quickly just before a quick shaft of light moved down the valley.

rosedaleenhancedpswebtp.jpg

WOW... I find that breathtaking, nature can produce some amazing effects and top marks for capturing it beautifully :D

That is a bit good... You've caught the light really well and a very good title for the shot...... (y)

Super light. Is that sensor dust on the Mk II already? (top edge, about a third in from the right).

It's probably snow on my lens - it was quite a blizzard just before I took this shot. Luckily I'd just bought a cover to protect the camera in such conditions !

Thanks for all your kind comments :)

Even though the day was so bleak weather wise - I absolutely loved it, as it's the first time I've actually been out with a camera to grab the drama of nature as its actually happening - if you know what I mean :thinking:

Kerry

Well done, that light has really brought a new dimension to the shot.

Gary.

What a beautiful picture. Fantastic capture... I would be MEGA happy with that !

Thank you everyone for all the very kind comments. I'm glad you really liked the shot - you've made my week :)

I suppose it does fulful the essence of landscape photography - TLC - Timing, Lighting, Composition and probably most of all - being in the right place at the right time !

Kerry

Very dramatic, great shot.

Superb! Well caught.

Back