3 Sunsets

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
No
All taken last night.
I'm pretty happy with them overall, but I've slight niggles with all three.
I'd would of prefered to have captured the cyclist a little closer on the first and there is slight vapour trails in the second and third...

Lone Cyclist

Lone_Cyclist.jpg

Two Trees In The Sunset

Two_trees_in_the_sunset.jpg

Till The Cows Come Home

Till_the_cows_come_home.jpg

Thanks for looking

Anthony

I like 2 and 3 a lot, and the trails add to the shots IMO. The 1st, well I can hardly tell its a cyclist. He would be best if much closer, side on...

I realy like these shots. I was here a few weeks ago saying I couldnt capture a good sunsets, so gona be cheeky. . . . any hints please?
thanks

:) Thanks very much guys.

Jenny, the only tip I can give is choose location carefully, ie somewhere with good access to different shots of the setting sun, arrive early to give yourself time to plan the sort of shots you would like to get...Of course nature plays a heavy part in this. :D

It may sound obvious, but before now, when the sunset as looked spectacular, I've spent mad half hours dashing around in my car chasing the sun from location to location trying to grab a decent shot...Most of the time arriving too late!

The only other tip I can think of is take loads of shots...Pointing at the sun is always hit and miss, so be prepared for quite a high regect rate.
It's amazing the difference even the very slightest adjustment in the frame can have on the shot.

2 easily the best for me, best composition and nice colours !

Three lovely shots, 2 is the winner for me like most folk - but there is something strangely enchanting about the tiny cows - especially the one far right who seems to be watching her mates walk off into the distance!

Maybe no 3 is my winner after all :D

Three lovely shots, 2 is the winner for me like most folk - but there is something strangely enchanting about the tiny cows - especially the one far right who seems to be watching her mates walk off into the distance!

Maybe no 3 is my winner after all :D

:D Thanks John.
I know what you mean mate, it kind of reminds me of playing football as a kid on a long hot summer night...You want to play next goal wins and everyone else has had enough.

Gosh i would be chuffed if i took these - gorgeous work! no 1 is my fav :)

Back