3 Three Legged phenomenal service - please read the 2nd post.

So that link doesn't work... Hats off to 3LT. I managed to twangle one of the compressors inside a leg joint. We did get it to work after advice and watching the video on their website but then I asked if he could hunt out a spare joint as he offered as the fitting was a bit loose. Not long after that I received a long email that I expected to be 'sorry I can't find one'. It turned out that my tripod could no longer be serviced because the factory closed so they did a recall in 2017 that I was unaware of. So 3 years on from the closure and a lot more since I bought Brian [the tripod] I was offered the choice between a new Brian or a new Albert v2... so a brand new Albert is coming my way, complete with a new head. Phenomenal. I have sent back the old Brian as they said they would be able to use it to help other customers. Happy day.

I love a good news story.

Impressive service. I have never used one of their tripods, are they any good?

I take mine abroad every time - Brian is a very foldy travel tripod. It was my fault that the inside bit became twingled, I think.

Impressive service. I have never used one of their tripods, are they any good?

The tripods are great. I don't want to say they're 'the best' as there are loads of great options out there nowadays for all budgets but like the OP, I have had truly exceptional service from 3LT in the past. Have had spare parts sent out F.O.C, no questions asked even when it's arguably been my fault they were needed. All their tripods seem exceptionally easy to dismantle and service. I really like their products but the company/service itself is the main appeal.

Back