30777 Sir Lamiel at Poole Park.

Edit My Images
Yes
Sir Lamiel coming back from Weymouth, passing Poole Park.

4805075725_47d5476ed8_o.jpg

great idea, shame the reflection is not very clear and the front of the engine is obscured by the grey line side box.

what is the white building in the reflection?

Thanks for your thought. You know I never noticed the side box. I didn't clone anything out, so the 'white building' can't be anything other than the suns reflection made even worse by the angle, I think. :shrug:

It's not a building, it seems to be a stretched reflection of the sun from the side of the loco. I sort of like the shot if it wasn't spoiled by the lineside box, perhaps a much closer shot of the loco would have been better. Good effort though, the colours are nicely balanced and the image is sharp.

It's not a building, it seems to be a stretched reflection of the sun from the side of the loco. I sort of like the shot if it wasn't spoiled by the lineside box, perhaps a much closer shot of the loco would have been better. Good effort though, the colours are nicely balanced and the image is sharp.

Here is a shot a few seconds before the other one, without the lineside box. Still has that white reflection though.

4805701150_5bd8dc7a3f_o.jpg

Back