35mm help

Name
James Butler
Edit My Images
No
Since ive worked at Jessops ive gathered a load of 35mm film, a collection which is only growing. I want to buy a 35mm, preferably a cheap one. I have looked into lomo cameras but so many names and no idea what they all do really!? Otherwise are there any really wide or fish eye f/2 or less lenses available on any of the old 35mm camera, otherwise I might consider a lomo fisheye 2. Not after something for proper proffesional shots, just I have darkroom access and want something arty and something to experiment with. What do you guys suggest? Thanks :)

Lomo's are 120 film, I think you can use 35mm in them but it shoots over the holes, also I don't think the effect you're looking for will be the same as a dedicated 35mm film camera.
experimental = 120 film, generally..

I did find a list of 35mm lomo cameras somewhere on the net, so I assumed they take them.

I like the look of the LC-A, discontinued and pricey though, is there a cheaper equivalent?

Lomo's are 120 film, I think you can use 35mm in them but it shoots over the holes, also I don't think the effect you're looking for will be the same as a dedicated 35mm film camera.

Holgas use 120 film.

I like the look of the LC-A, discontinued and pricey though, is there a cheaper equivalent?

I dunno really, 35mm is for girls......:LOL:......I'm joking, I just don't know much about 35mm lomo's :)

Theres loads of lomos! Very confusing. The diana+ looks very similiar. Many people using lomos on here?

Cheers fabs not ignoring you just going to check that link out now.

The Lomo FishEye 2 is 35mm.

If you want one, I just might have one surplus to requirements (bought a Sigma 8mm for the SLRs) so drop me a PM and make me an offer...

Back