(36) Pizza Express = Yummy!

Jimmy_Lemon

TPer Emeritus
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
20090204224930_36-pizza_express.jpg

Taken in a Pizza Express in London, had just got my St Pancras shots so went over the road for some pizza :D Was just messing around with the 350D and Sigma 10-20 and realised I could get some interesting shots with just having the camera resting on the table. Luckily we had a waiter interested in photography so didn't seem to mind I was taking random snaps. This shot probably didn't need any HDR treatment (as there are no great highlight or shadows) but it is shots like these that I like to use the tonemapping processing on, just to make them look a little 'un-real'

More...

That's really good JL,
And your right, the HDR pushes it just the other side of unreal.

I take it you use photomatix?

That's really good JL,
And your right, the HDR pushes it just the other side of unreal.

I take it you use photomatix?

Cheers :) and yeah photomatix, keep meaning to try some others but am too lazy :p

I have just tried started using it myself but I am going to have to have a hunt for some tutorials, it's like learning Photoshop all over again, well maybe not but close enough :LOL:

Great Shot, like the effect it gives.

I'm a contracter for PE and love the photo. very clever to pick up on the blue sugar packs. Works really well.

Nice HDR mate :)

Cheers :)

I'm a contracter for PE and love the photo. very clever to pick up on the blue sugar packs. Works really well.

Thanks :) I do love the interiors of the Pizza Express restaurants, had wanted a photo for a while and sadly had pictured a few good shots before in other places, just glad I finally had the chance to get some shots.

Back