365.09.Reloaded

Hmmm... I read that you've been busy with your HDR guide, hope it's going well... but these shots are not in the same league as your usual shots, Pete. Did you take some of 'em with your iPhone?

I love the D700 shot, thats super (cos I want one!!), but horsey snapshots, streelamps, roads, drain covers... not your usual superb standard Pete. I find this really weird though, as the snow shots especially on your vanilladays site are awesome and are a class above some of these.

Good to see you back with an update though.(y)

This project isn't about me taking amazing photos every single day. I'm not using it as a means to take technically better photos. Its simply about documenting a year in my life. So if that means I have 30 seconds in the day to take a shot and the only camera I have is an iPhone I'll do it as best as I can. If I have an hour with the d700 I'll do the best I can. Another thing is that I specifically take photos for my blog which are seperate from here. The photos for the blog are of Liverpool and my way of documenting it. I don't want to cross post because one is about Liverpool and one is about me.

The D700 shot is superb and also the star trail shot too..great thread BTW and the gimp mask shot with the gun is laughingly brilliant.

WELL CAUGHT UP PETE, and im glad you did, thought you had given up in truth which would be a shame

but i have to ask, what was Edward Chambre-Hardman's views on HDR?????:LOL:

that black panther in the dark looks a little out of focus as well;)

WELL CAUGHT UP PETE, and im glad you did, thought you had given up in truth which would be a shame

but i have to ask, what was Edward Chambre-Hardman's views on HDR?????:LOL:

that black panther in the dark looks a little out of focus as well;)

well that sums it up for me, glad your still going Pete (y)

another update due pete??

Flickr group meeting at a secret location to dicuss somethings on our mind. It seems to be going well and hopefully we'll make something big and fun.

-----

Finally got this star trail shot. It could be better with a fully clear night though. This took around 60 30 second exposures at f/8 ISO500 and it was stacked with a fancy bit of software from www.startrails.de. Much better than a very long exposure.

-----

Organised by @m8nd1 on Twitter. For those who say that Twitter is just people saying they had waffles for breakfast this is for you. In less than a month this event was organised. 3 bands, 1 venue, donations, raffles, food n drink and most of all real people who all turned out to support charity:water. No-one told me what they had for breakfast.

------

Barnston. I took a walk through Barnston on my 10,000 steps walk and I noticed something. I've lived in Thingwall and driven down this road so many times over 20 years but its only by walking down it that I realised where I was. You can't see it that well in this shot but at the back of the fields is a road with houses. I've driven down that road too so many times. I've seen these fields from both roads but never realised they were the same fields. I never realised the geography of this area till I walked it. I've cycled it too but to really know an area you have to walk it.

No matter how far I walk I can't walk away from myself.

Great shots Pete, last one is very poignant. The secret location for the flickr meet, was it so secret that everyone had to be invisible? :D

I just liked the seats and its a reminder to me to try and do a shoot there.

Pete the star trials are really standing out for me, they great. As Fabs says the last one is very poignant but the blow highlights are a little distracting for me.

Not a lot you can do with an iPhone. I know its blown out but this 365 isn't about perfecting my photography. Its about documenting my 2009.

A month later... ;)

Yer I dunno. Yet again depression making things bad. Little point in a documentary on me.

thats a shame pete, i was enjoying this thread:)

I might continue on Flickr, dunno. I think it will be easier to just take a snap of the day on my iPhone and submit it on Flickr than spend a few hours a day taking a photo, putting it on Flickr, sorting it for other places and stuff. I don't think anyone will really miss it here.

well 4 actually - I might not have commented but I was enjoying it mightily too :D

Leon

More than you think Pete. Now get'em on Flickr and show'em on here! :p

I've also recently just viewed your thread and there are some really great and varied shots you have. So I'd like to see you continue :)

Wow pete, whod have thought it, you are loved:love:

hope you do decide to continue the 365 on here, as i dont use flikr;)

I was just wondering where you had got to Pete :wave: I think you'll find you have more follows than you think. Just look a the page view number if you're in doubt ;)

If you're finding a 365 too much why not switch it to a 52 weeks one instead? I'm sure you have 4 shots for each week you have missed somewhere. Then you can continue.

It would be really nice to see you continue Pete. Fight those demons!

Back