Daily 365 Day Challenge

Name
Claire
Edit My Images
No
Hi All

This is day one for me of the challenge, on any of my photos I welcome constructive feedback. I only joined TP a few days or so ago so really daunting at the mo...so what do I go and do? Throw myself into this challenge :LOL:

This first photo is what I call the Round-a-Bout effect, if anyone knows the correct title to this kind of photography, feel free to enlighten me :)
It was taken in my evening class (Level 2 Photography) with me holding the bear whilst slowing spinning and taking the picture.

Claire

Round-a-Bout by Crothwell76, on Flickr

woooo - it really captures the movement well - certainly makes me remember the motion sickness I felt on roundabouts as a kid... :LOL:

This photo was taken at a place called Forge Mill Lake, I love the outdoors, especially parks, nature trails, etc :)

Claire

Forge Mill by Crothwell76, on Flickr

Really nice pic hun - like the different shades of green across the pic (those in the light and those covered by shade) - nice work (y)

Really nice pic hun - like the different shades of green across the pic (those in the light and those covered by shade) - nice work (y)

Thanks Marcus, you know what I'm like with my lines as well, but yes, managed to capture a few shades of green :)

Thanks Jake, I will take that on board ☺️

Back