365 Ideas for All

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Hi all. I'm trying to motivate myself to start a 365 or even a 52 but I figured out I'd get bored or unmotivated at some point. To make a long story short, I made a tiny website which spits out new themes on a daily basis !

Very handy for a 365 or a new idea every day when I'm thinking about what next for the 52.

It has a little 'bonus points' thing to really get the creativity flowing, sometimes with conflicting ideas or themes where I'll really have to think outside the box...

Thought you guys might find some use in it. I have some ideas to make a proper site out of it, but at the moment its just an idea generator !

Located at http://www.apicaday.co.uk

Thats a cool idea.. I'm always struggling for inspiration ... although it would be great if it changed every time you visited the page... or used random combinations for some really wacky ideas!!

Nice find, but it's hard to believe that's the whole website lol.

Ace! Love the random addition... plus the thumbnails.. have added this as a bookmark now for when i need a kick!

Cheers,

Paul

I think that's a great idea - and well implemented (I know the design could be prettier) but its nice and simple. Cool that it pulls pics from flickr too.

Take a bow - well done

Glad you like it!

I have done a lot of work on the flickr code, so the image results are now of much higher quality and relevance. Now that is out of the way, its earmarked for a redesign sometime :)

-Enjoy

Back