Daily 365 Photos 2013.

Sorry to see you go Toni - but, don't be a stranger and all the very best to you and your mum :hug2:

All the best for you and your mum. I've really enjoyed your 365 and very much looking forward to your 5th one, whenever that may be...

Hey guys! Thank you very much for your words. I return wishing I'd never given up but knowing I would've given up by now if I hadn't then. If that makes sense! Things are finally returning back to normal.. mum has had her first day back at work and I've been moved to pick up my camera again for the first time since I quit. Back to film for me just now, though!

You went to a couple of nice spots not far from my house, might've been the nudge back to my camera that I needed ;) Haha I'm glad you had a good time, anyway. And some beautiful photos from it!

You went to a couple of nice spots not far from my house, might've been the nudge back to my camera that I needed ;) Haha I'm glad you had a good time, anyway. And some beautiful photos from it!

Thanks Toni! Lost all my edits from the last 2 months last night, along with a week of raw files, so need to get editing again!
Haha, sorry, I only ended up in Edinburgh centre for 2 hours, had a bit of trouble getting in, with trains, buses and eventually driving in

Ack, sounds rubbish! You'll need to come up again for longer and bring everyone else with you :p

Going to post these here... because I'm too embarrassed to post them anywhere else haha!

I ran a roll through my old Olympus Trip so I could see if it was working... it is! But these are the only 3 where you can even tell there's something in them. I'll need to have a re-read of the manual as you can see ;)
1235928_10151877045012962_1228226426_n.jpg

2499_10151877044817962_1231337851_n.jpg

1170703_10151877045027962_1530336702_n.jpg

:LOL:

Ooops, you can so tell that they are film though - I'm really loving the noise element.

Good to see you back......and I certainly see feet and a cat plus some strange object! :D

Great news about your Mum being back at work as well - all the very best to her for a continued recovery.

Back