Daily 365 Photos 2013.

Oh Toni you've not let your mister out for a while Definitley better than an eating snake What sort of snake is it?

:LOL: thank you! I've got 2 corn snakes :D

I could have gone for a snake eating... But they'd have to be dramatic and like something from a zombie film ... Wait...I'm being gross here...

Good portrait though. Whose Da man..he is ..except if kit is male..then maybe the snake is......I'm rambling now.....

:LOL: Thank you... I think :p :LOL:

Good catch up Toni & some good shots again, that tulip is very nice.

Thanks! :)

the breakfast shot is really well taken, love that shot.

Thank you very much!

Exciting times, moving home and I will have a massive moving in drink in your honour of you when you do!!

That Owl is a lovely one - so cute just peeking up there! And the flower is beautiful! I also like the way the linear lines of the books juxtapose (love that word) against the patterns on the wall......................

........................and I, too, am glad to see Colin..when you talked about furniture for 'your' bedroom, I got all 'oooh, what's going on there, then'

:LOL: Colin's been locked in the cupboard; he needs a hair cut and shave :geek: :LOL:

Thank you :D

108 & 109 get a big thumbs up from me

Thanks!!

Hmph... I seem to have fallen one day behind again on Flickr. Can't have forgot to upload one cause I use it to then post here so I'm guessing I just haven't put one of them in the set. But which one?! :eek:

Anyway... still lots going on... agh, I'm stressed! We picked a paper for the hallway :LOL: It's owl-y :LOL: and I won an auction for a vintage Raleigh folding bicycle. Wanted one for years and got it very cheap; hoping it'll feature in some photos later on :p Picking it up tonight! So not all bad.

A filler. One to come back to and do properly later.

Day 111. Filler. by Toni Darling Photos, on Flickr

Day 112. This is Now. by Toni Darling Photos, on Flickr

And, finally, the beginning of a new project within P365 - vs. Arbus. All the photos are hers and the words, too, are hers (or are written in a book of her photos).

Day 113. vs Arbus. by Toni Darling Photos, on Flickr​

Last edited:
That's a fun filler! I'm looking forward to your new project, Toni! :)

I always love your processing.. i think my fav has to be bookish because i am a huge bookworm lol

Thanks guys!

Well, we're in the new house. I've had to do everything bar the wallpapering cause my poor mum can't do much and Colin is at work all day. She had to do the papering though, with the help of my Uncle, cause I wouldn't have the faintest :\

So yeah... a catch up!

Day 114. Horses. by Toni Darling Photos, on Flickr

I'm on a dongle that gets pathetic Edge signal. Not even 3G. It. Is. Slow. So this will probably take a while... I'm editing as I go too, not had much time for anything!

Excellent catch up Toni

Very much like the landscape of the horses and actually like the petrol station one too :cautious:

Owen looks like a little Darling :love:

Haha thanks Sarah. Still a few to post but dongle ran out!

Owen is grumpy as hell :p rare to get a smile from him :LOL:

Well done you - that looks like a lot of hard work in a very short time - and keeping up with your 365 :eek:

You've done really well :D

Well done you - that looks like a lot of hard work in a very short time - and keeping up with your 365 :eek:

You've done really well :D

An entire house moved from one to another... then I built (on my own :eek: ) 2 double beds, a wood coffee table and TV stand, triple wardrobe, bookcase, vivarium, chest of drawers and clothes rail and painted 2 rooms. My mum and uncle wallpapered 2 rooms. In less than a week lol. Knackered! Didn't want to resort to phone photos but oh well :D

Thanks guys. Still here. Still taking my photos.

However a family member died on Monday and there have been worrying things going on with my mum, who goes in for exploratory surgery on Monday, and to be honest I'm just... severely beat down. But I'm here.

Thanks guys. Still here. Still taking my photos.

However a family member died on Monday and there have been worrying things going on with my mum, who goes in for exploratory surgery on Monday, and to be honest I'm just... severely beat down. But I'm here.

Oh you poor old thing you are having a rough time of it at the moment :hug2:

Well done for sticking with it though :)

Why does everything always happen at once? Hope things get better for you and your mum soon. Your new home is looking great!

Thanks, everyone.

Mum has been pushed back to tomorrow and I'm seething.

Missed a day... yesterday I think. Don't know whether to throw in the towel or just use the 2 crappy phone photos I took whilst on the bus today as yesterdays and todays. That goes against the rules I'd set myself :\

... or just use the 2 crappy phone photos I took whilst on the bus today as yesterdays and todays.

Do it. I'm disappointed with the number of crappy phone pics I've had to use, but it's got to be done. I've still just about managed to get a picture on each day, but the main point is I'm learning and trying to improve. The rules are secondary.

Hi guys. I'm super sad to admit it but I haven't take a photo in quite a lot of days. I guess that means I'm out. Mum is still in hospital recovering from her op and it went very well but I'm not doing so well mentally. I'm there from 1 - 9:30 every day and will continue to be until at least the start of next week, then she'll be home and the home care will begin. I'm seeing photo ops daily but the want to pick up the camera and make it happen has just walked out and locked the door behind it.

This was the furthest I'd got in my now 4 attempts at a 365 so I'm proud of myself.

Hi guys. I'm super sad to admit it but I haven't take a photo in quite a lot of days. I guess that means I'm out. Mum is still in hospital recovering from her op and it went very well but I'm not doing so well mentally. I'm there from 1 - 9:30 every day and will continue to be until at least the start of next week, then she'll be home and the home care will begin. I'm seeing photo ops daily but the want to pick up the camera and make it happen has just walked out and locked the door behind it.

This was the furthest I'd got in my now 4 attempts at a 365 so I'm proud of myself.

My thoughts are with you and your mum Toni. Things will be fine. Keep in touch young lady ;)

Up til recently I've never been a tactile person.... But if I may ((hug)) .... Or is that :hug: .. Either way.. Take care ..

Back