Daily #365 wedding images - give me your thoughts!

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Just been admiring some of the TP 365 projects - some very talented photographers posting work!

Know I'm a new member, so am coming in on day two hundred and thirty something, but am always keen to hear what others think about my images so, if you have time, please have a look through and feel free to leave a comment at the end of a post.

http://www.nealejames.com/category/wedding-365-2/

As always, happy to answer any questions you might have :)

Last edited:
Some amazing photo's (y) but the nature of these thread it would be better if you posted the photo's in thread, and general forum eticate is that photo are posted in thread rather than links (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Some amazing photo's (y) but the nature of these thread it would be better if you posted the photo's in thread, and general forum eticate is that photo are posted in thread rather than links (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Basically, what he said, otherwise it might be construed as simply driving traffic to site, which I don't think is your aim ;)

neale, just the first page captivated me, brilliant work....though, as a 366 (365 in denial), i echo matt and the Yv's words regards posting.

OK peeps - many thanks for your kind words though, being a 'newbee' to TP, you've confused me a bit with your comments re; thread vs links???!!!

If you have a couple of minutes, please tell me in step by step instructions how / where to post, guessing you post an individual image a day??

OK peeps - many thanks for your kind words though, being a 'newbee' to TP, you've confused me a bit with your comments re; thread vs links???!!!

If you have a couple of minutes, please tell me in step by step instructions how / where to post, guessing you post an individual image a day??

Post them in this thread (y)

All you need to do is right click on your image on your webside and copy the image URL and then click
insertimage.gif
and paste the image URL into the dialog box that opens up (y)

Matt

I echo what Matt says. I have sat down to look at and read every single post of this 365 and it is outstanding. You really get to understand what goes on in Neale's mind at a wedding and some shots he shares the exif. Nice to see a wedding tog hit the high ISO's and not be afraid of grain!

It will be an effort for Neale to catch it up in this thread but if he did the response would be huge on this forum as there are so many wedding photographers and aspiring wedding photographers.

Neale - if you decide to go ahead and do this I hope you have spare time!

Back