Daily 365's for 2013

I should update this thread, but as its a real PITA to do on the ipad it can wait a few days till I've put the computer back on table after Christmas meals :LOL:

Just start a new one ;) Far easier :D

Just start a new one ;) Far easier :D

It's very easy to edit this one when I'm on a proper computer though, it wouldn't be any easier to start a new on :LOL: on the ipad

It's very easy to edit this one when I'm on a proper computer though, it wouldn't be any easier to start a new on :LOL: on the ipad

I was board at home so to help you out I have got a list of people that have started a 365 in 2014 and the tail end of 2013. I hope you don't mind I fancied something productive to do. These are in no particular order hope I haven't missed out any one. I have marked a few with a question mark as I am not sure if they have given up on the challenge due to other commitments. Or have other things preventing them from posting.

Pinkbikerbabe - here
Mikehiow - here
MagicMynx - here
Donnie - here
Phil young - here
Vince 31 - here
Adow2 - here
Phil_b - here
Snorton - ?
Ashleykent - ?
Hayleyprice - ?
Jojo90 - ?
Xfile2708 - ?

I was board at home so to help you out I have got a list of people that have started a 365 in 2014 and the tail end of 2013. I hope you don't mind I fancied something productive to do. These are in no particular order hope I haven't missed out any one. I have marked a few with a question mark as I am not sure if they have given up on the challenge due to other commitments. Or have other things preventing them from posting.

Pinkbikerbabe - here
Mikehiow - here
MagicMynx - here
Donnie - here
Phil young - here
Vince 31 - here
Adow2 - here
Phil_b - here
Snorton - ?
Ashleykent - ?
Hayleyprice - ?
Jojo90 - ?
Xfile2708 - ?

Don't mind at all Mandy, it's very much appreciated (y)

Few....... Didn't want to tread on your toes so to speak. Thought I'd put the old iPad to good use I am still not 100% yet so my PC is out of the question at the moment :(

Don't worry yourself on that front Mandy I'm so relaxed to the point I'm almost horizontal, your not to worry about upsetting me very few manage to do that (y)

Back