3g pitches be careful :(

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Just back from doing a schools cup final on 3g .. had to swap lenses and when i swapped back my 1dx wouldnt click shut on the 400... I had this problem wiht a 1dmkIII once so my heart sank... but it clicked back onto the 70-200 OK so i finished the job using that not wanting to change just in case it wouldnt go back.... school 3g floodlight no place for the mkIV on a 400.. that was at f2 on the 135 :)

got home checked everyhting and theres a little 3g granual thing stuck on the rim of the 400... the stuffs all over the place.. in my boots .all over the peli and anything that touched the floor.. its wet and there all sticky... anyway just one of those effected camera/lens connection.. all OK now but suppose it dropped into the camera..scarey :(

some 3g are horrible especialy when wet... I know at widnes they get everywhere ..

so just saying.. really careful working on 3g especialy when wet and everythings sticky :(

Doing two weekend of Natwest junior rugby at the Allianz in March. Will watch out for the little black rubber bits!!

Its the plastic carpet grass thats then covered in rubber grannuals. after playing on it for a couple of years its a pain and does get everywhere.

At QPR behind the goal lines it's this 4G (Tony 3G is so old school) :runaway:

Anyway I know what you mean, I still have some of the stuff under my keyboard, so I need to be careful when captioning, if it's not a straight code replacement.

Oh and some still in one of those small super dooper drying towels that I keep in the bag.

3G? Is that all weather astro ?

yeagh i was using 3g as a catchall for all synthetic type pitches.. the little rubber granuals are a pain.. But even moreso in wet weather.. sticky little blighters get everywhere :(

the rubber granules are about as annoying as sand at the beach, find their way into every nook and cranny

Back