3LT, Three legged thing. a big thumbs up!!

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
After spending some time looking at monopods back in June, i opted on a 3LT Pete carbon fibre model.
It looked the business, was about 20% cheaper than Gitzo etc, and had good reviews.
Anyway, this weekend the lower section jammed due to a broken part in the leg lock.
I phoned the camera shop i ordered it from and was about to send it back to them to be looked at, but after realising this process would probably take weeks, i phoned 3LT directly.
Short explanation is, 3LT are sending out a new part today at no cost!
All i can say is great customer service, Dave was a pleasure to deal with and hopefully it'll be fixed and back on my 400mm 5.6 by the end of the week!
They also offer a 5yr warranty on their products which i didn't know at the time of ordering!
Top marks lads!

After spending some time looking at monopods back in June, i opted on a 3LT Pete carbon fibre model.
It looked the business, was about 20% cheaper than Gitzo etc, and had good reviews.
Anyway, this weekend the lower section jammed due to a broken part in the leg lock.
I phoned the camera shop i ordered it from and was about to send it back to them to be looked at, but after realising this process would probably take weeks, i phoned 3LT directly.
Short explanation is, 3LT are sending out a new part today at no cost!
All i can say is great customer service, Dave was a pleasure to deal with and hopefully it'll be fixed and back on my 400mm 5.6 by the end of the week!
They also offer a 5yr warranty on their products which i didn't know at the time of ordering!
Top marks lads!
It's always good to hear of positive service from retailers and suppliers. An old employer of mine always maintained that you judge a company not on what they normally do but how well they put wrongs to right. It's very true.

:agree:Another vote for these guys. My monopod bag went missing at an event and they replaced it for me, again FOC within a few days. Great guys indeed.

I bought a 'used' tripod from 3LT and one of the legs was broken on delivery...fortunately they are only a few miles form me so a call and a quick drive in the sun had me a replacement with no quibble...

Yeah I can highly recommend 3LT. I bought a Brian a couple of years ago, and I love it. One of the knobs came off the tripod head and I sent it back to them and they replaced the whole head! Not just that but I got the updated (much improved version). Great customer service.

Back