Beginner 3rd Photography attempt with Lightroom editing, First time with my tripod (Nikon d3300)

Name
Damen
Edit My Images
Yes
Went out and took my tripod (free gift off a friend) and had a play around and used Lightroom for practise, overall I'm happy with the photos, I think the water fall shots leading water is soft but to be honest it was bit brighter than id of liked, what filters could I used to help me with this when I'm having a longer shutter speed?

I hope you all Enjoy viewing my pics

follow me on Instagram if you wish damo_ford

thanks

sprot house (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

sprot lake bridge (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

sprot walk way (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

sprot waterfall 1 (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

sprot bridge (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

car bridge sprot (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

sprot sign (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

sprot waterfall black and white (1 of 1) by damen ford, on Flickr

I would agree about the Sprot walkway picture being the stand out image. I like the path way leading into the picture and the moody clouds behind the gateway. To get a longer shutter speed for the waterfall stops you will need neutral density filters (ND filters) to reduce the light going though the lens into the camera. These can range in strength from 2 stop filters (half the amount light) to 16stop filters( 1/100000 the amount of light).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral-density_filter

Last edited:
Thanks guys thats my fav pic along with the sprot house pic :)

I would agree about the Sprot walkway picture being the stand out image. I like the path way leading into the picture and the moody clouds behind the gateway. To get a longer shutter speed for the waterfall stops you will need neutral density filters (ND filters) to reduce the light going though the lens into the camera. These can range in strength from 2 stop filters (half the amount light) to 16stop filters( 1/100000 the amount of light).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral-density_filter

Thanks for the advise ive seen some just browsing now and they can come in a multi stack which is good :)

Back