3xige: 3 Generations of Lotus Exige

lovely car, great location!

I'm not sure how the three cars 'work together' for me... something about the positioning of the blue one to the red one looks a bit off (but I can't put my finger on what!!!!)

Maybe a crop off the bottom might improve the overall composition, or maybe a little more light on the front grill on the blue one?

Slightly updated version, from above comments:
Comp change & a little more S1 light...

3_Underpass_Cinematic_800.jpg

Love it Martyn. A chap from Seloc called Karl Bicknell had an S1 in that colour I detailed a couple of times, then went along an to airfield trackway and captured a couple of beautiful images of it.

Anyway, that is a very cool location, I love the composition, if I was being picky I'd like to see a little more light still on the front end of the S1, and on the front offsides lower corner of the S2, just to give a little more detail and definition to the wheel/ tyre. But literally just a touch more.

I'd personally have preferred the order to be Red White and Blue, as in the colours of the Union Jack, after all they are a British company, at the moment I see this as the French (ugh, the French)

Other than that, I do like it, the colours aren't quite exposed as well as the white though, but that's always going to be a problem as the white reflects more light.

I'd personally have preferred the order to be Red White and Blue, as in the colours of the Union Jack, after all they are a British company, at the moment I see this as the French (ugh, the French)

Other than that, I do like it, the colours aren't quite exposed as well as the white though, but that's always going to be a problem as the white reflects more light.

This would have been nice, plus then you would see more of the gorgeous S1 Exige.

Still, either way, a really good photo. (y)

Love that location! all nice shots. Not a car I would choose personally because they are so low I would have to roll out of it to get out lol.

Love that location! all nice shots. Not a car I would choose personally because they are so low I would have to roll out of it to get out lol.

Funny you should say that. Getting into mine for the commute home tonight, I've pulled a muscle, or trapped a nerve in my lower back, and I'm now laid in bed! 35? Feel like I'm 75 some days!

Small price to pay!

^^^^ what he says, might try get a pic with my car if I knew were

Love every generation of these cars but especially the 1st gen

Love the location, the shots are cool though I find the blue one needs a bit more light as others have said. The single shot of the s1 = gorgeous!

Cheers Fellas.

It's in Holbeck area - under the M621 - If you head across my Flickr stream, the shot of the Red Exige under there is geotagged with the location.

Phil - I'll probably re-visit them at some point... a bit of tweaking here and there, that you only see after you leave them for a while and return to them at a later date. Pretty happy with how they turned out though. There's always the odd thing though, isn't there?!

I reckon my favourite is the original, blue S1 Exige on it's own - in high res, I can just sit and look at it for ages. :)

Back