4/3 Camera bags

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone recommend a decent shoulder bag to carry an EM1 with 75mm prime lens attached and also a EP5 with 17mm prime lens attached?
Problem I've got is there aren't any decent camera shops in my area so i will be ordering online so i can't visually see the bag itself.

So if anyone can recommend a lovely discrete shoulder bag, ill be eternally grateful :ty:

Depends what what you are looking to pay. The Think Tank ones are supposed to be good but are expensive. The Lowpro Messenger is a good and more affordable option. I have a Messenger 150 and it easily fits my OMD EM5 with the Panny 14-45 attached and my 40-150mm. With plenty of room for other bits and bobs.

Last edited:
Im not too worried about cost. Don't get me wrong, I'm not minted, but i do believe the Olympus's deserve a nice bag to live in :D

Im on me way to browse the Messenger 150 ... thanks Steve

Last edited:
Have a look at THIS site, from around £20 upwards. Something for everyone!

Thanks for your replies guys. Ive gone for the Retrospective 7 as one was being sold on here!
The Billingham hadley pro does look great, but it does scream camera bag. I did want to be a bit more discreat as the bag is mainly for street photography!

Thanks once again for taking the time to reply!

Billingham hadley pro, buy cheap buy twice (or many times :) )
+1 I use it with my cameras. Tbf only a photographer recognises it as a camera bag. I actually use mine as a laptop bag most days going to work.

Can anyone recommend a decent shoulder bag to carry an EM1 with 75mm prime lens attached and also a EP5 with 17mm prime lens attached?
Problem I've got is there aren't any decent camera shops in my area so i will be ordering online so i can't visually see the bag itself.

So if anyone can recommend a lovely discrete shoulder bag, ill be eternally grateful :ty:
Have a look on the classified section I have a Think Tank that may be of use total bargain!
Blast just read the whole post

Back