Wild 4 days in my hide for this one.......Greater Spotted Woodpecker

Nicely captured, I'm trying to do the same but it's only the female posing from at present

4 days worth it? oh yes great detail Glynn

cracking capture, such lovely colours and pin sharp as well, definitely worth the wait.

nice shots

Well done on your persistence and some good rewards. The birds are nicely square to the camera and at a good shooting level. Sharpness is excellent. Both images have very bright whites and if you could reduce those in post processing then the shots will be even stronger. It'll take about a minute and will be time well spent

Mike

Well done on your persistence and some good rewards. The birds are nicely square to the camera and at a good shooting level. Sharpness is excellent. Both images have very bright whites and if you could reduce those in post processing then the shots will be even stronger. It'll take about a minute and will be time well spent

Mike

Thanks Mike, sadly, I am of an age where 'processing software' passed me by and the cost and complexity of current software programmes is beyond me. - I do utilise the Nikon NX-i system, but don't really know what i'm doing. :sorry:

Having said that, I really do appreciate your critique, so do keep it coming.

Back