4 days in Norfolk

Name
Graham Mc
Edit My Images
Yes
Stayed well out in the sticks at a remote spot called Thurning as a base, for a few days out along the Nth Norfolk coast.

C&C welcome

Starting with Blakeney salt marshes.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

A nice set, find the colours on one or two a tad overcooked, but nice set.

Thanks, i think i have oversaturated them a bit, shall i reload from the camera and do them again ? 20 on the slider rather than 40 should do the trick i hope

The colours do look excessive - a bit like slide film.

I've looked at a couple of your other threads from here too and noticed the lack of response. Have to say a lot of the compositions could do with more thought and some pictures in the other threads look quite soft like they were taken with a wide aperture and lack depth of field.

The colours do look excessive - a bit like slide film.

I've looked at a couple of your other threads from here too and noticed the lack of response. Have to say a lot of the compositions could do with more thought and some pictures in the other threads look quite soft like they were taken with a wide aperture and lack depth of field.

Thanks for feedback and advice, i've since desaturated(re-edited) most of them again, as for DOF and aperture it's something i need to work on, i used f22 for the bale shot and f11/f13 for other short distance ones.

f22 can be a cause of softness due to refraction. Worth doing some test shots of the same scene to see if it is a problem or not.

Back