• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

From the garden.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 & 2 are just awesome!

Actually so are the others!

Great capture again matey No.1 is ace, how close is your lens to the fly when you take these? I seem to be about 1 inch away at 1:1 with my 70mm macro lens and they tend to fly off more often than not!

They do fly off but if you go slowly and try not to case a shodow you do get lucky now and again; ) It really is just practise.

Thanks for looking ;)

Bloody marvellous :)

#2 is stunning, as is #1, #3 and #4 :)

Superb!

Very impressive sir. What lens were you using for these, and was it with your 40D? My macro shots usually have a lot less depth of field than these, very impressive tight band of focus. Nice job indeed!

They do fly off but if you go slowly and try not to case a shodow :thinking: you do get lucky now and again; ) It really is just practise.

Thanks for looking ;)

Cheers, is that sneaky macro lingo! :LOL:

Last edited:
Thanks folks for passing and taking time to comment ;)
Opps dyslexia coming to the forefront again Banath, yep that should read "Cast a shadow"

Great shots!

Care to shed some light on your flash setup?

My god my puns are lame, time to go to bed I guess...

Cracking.....

Always inspiring work......

Looks like he`s poking his tongue out in shot no 2....

Were these taken with the mpe?

Dave.

Great shots!

Care to shed some light on your flash setup?

My god my puns are lame, time to go to bed I guess...
Canon 350d Mp-e 65 and lit with the MT-24ex twin macrolite diffused all shot in manual handheld exif data is always in my shots for details of setting unless it is stripped when focus stacking. Thanks for looking ;)
Cracking.....

Always inspiring work......

Looks like he`s poking his tongue out in shot no 2....

Were these taken with the mpe?

Dave.
Yep sure were Dave details as above, looking at your jumper I see you used a twin flash, which one?
nice & sharp shots Alby the lighting is very well controlled
Thanks Paul, Aliec did me a set of difusers and brought them along to the Exbury Macro meet and they're working a treat.

Back